Skip to the content
- 4 Cups rolled oats
- 5 Cups almond (or other) milk
- 3 Tbsp sweetener of choice (agave/maple)
- 2 tsp Moringa powder
- 1/3 Cup nuts of choice
- 1/3 Cup dried or fresh fruits of choice
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- In a medium sauce pan, add the rolled oats, milk, vanilla extract and sweetner.
- Cook the mixture over low to medium heat, stirring occasionally, until some of the milk has been absorbed and the oats have softened, about 5-7 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and add the Moringa powder and the remaining ingredients. Stir and serve.